13. Further Information for visitors outside of the United States, including European Economic Area (“EEA”), United Kingdom, and China Residents.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Our headquarters are in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, your information may be transferred to, maintained, and processed by the 76ers Parties and their affiliates, operational partners and service providers in the United States or other locations outside of your jurisdiction of residence. Please note that U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence and such information may be subject to lawful access by U.S. courts, law enforcement, and governmental authorities. Please be aware that information we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be collected, transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law.
Legal Basis for Processing for EEA and UK Residents
To the extent our activities are subject to international data protection laws that specify limited legal grounds to process your information, the legal bases for our processing activities are to perform our contract(s) with you; to meet our legal obligations; and for our legitimate business purposes, including to improve our operations and Services, detect and prevent fraud, and enforce our Terms of Service. We rely on your consent to send you direct marketing messages about our products, services and promotions and to deliver targeted advertisements to you, both on and off the Services. If you do not provide certain information to us, we may, in some circumstances, be unable to comply with our obligations or provide you with the services that you request. We will tell you about the implications of not providing certain information.
EEA/UK Privacy Rights
In accordance with the GDPR, EEA/UK data subjects have the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent for future processing of that data
- The right to request access to and rectification of your personal data
- Subject to limitations as provided for in the GDPR, the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Subject to limitations as provided for in the GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data
- The right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data you have provided to us based on your consent or a contract, and have such information transmitted to another company, where technically feasible (Data Portability)
- If you are not satisfied with our response, you also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a local data protection authority
Please see the Your Other Privacy Choices section for more information on how to withdraw your consent at any time and your data protection rights. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable law. Contact details for all EEA Supervisory Authorities can be found here. You may exercise these rights by contacting us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
Information for China Residents
If your personal information is transferred to such parties, we will use lawful cross-border transfer mechanisms to transfer your personal information and adopt necessary measures to ensure that such overseas recipients can provide the same level of protection as required under applicable Chinese laws.